Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday to US!

Ahh! Today, my best friend, Clarice and I enjoyed ourselves in the lap of luxury. We both got our hairs colored, cut and styled, pedicures and only she got a manicure. For some reason, I don't care for manicures. The horrendous amount of time my hands are kept busy destroys any chance of nail polish lasting a day on my precious fingers. However, my toes are glistening with a delicious Bing Cherry Red coating. How sexy is that?
My chameleon-like character requested a creamy chocolate brown today. I just had to get rid of the coarse bleach highlights I've had for 2 years! Ugh! Been there, done that!!
Our birthdays are only 3 days apart so we both decided to treat ourselves (okay, on our husband's expense) to a girl's day out. She works at GPSS, so today (Veteran's Day) was the only day we were able to celebrate together. Our uncanny similarities provides us the opportunity to attain the same services.
Also, we are both going back next Saturday for a complete facial spa treatment. Hooray for hubby's!
I really have to get batteries for my camera so that I can post what Danny and the kids got me for my birthday. It's absolutely divine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home