Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Da Vinci Code


Aaaahhhh, the pleasures of a good novel! I loved this book! Every second, minute and hour spent reading it was mentally absorbed to the fullest extent possible. I read into the wee hours of the morning, knowing I had to wake up my children within a few hours for school. That didn't stop me!
Danny would joke and make comments like "what drugs are you on?" because he knows I NEVER deprive myself of good quality sleeptime! I would unconciously ignore him so he'd give me a kiss on my forehead and head off to dreamland as I continued to engulf each word. I could not put this book down knowing that what lies in the next few pages are answers to life's mysterious history. I am now a devout PHI enthusiast.
This read left me wondering about the auras of modern day Catholicism. I am presently skeptical about the 'cover-up.' Could it, would it, did it? The quest for the Holy Grail has allured me since I first learned about it at AOLG. However, Dan Brown's claim is unlike what I was taught to know of its existence. Without giving too much away for those of you who have not picked this up, the dialogue in this book is spectacular! I highly recommend it.
I leave you with this: is it a conspiracy theory? Look at the famous "Last Supper" and you decide. I counted 12 hands on the left, what do you see?

1 comments:

Blogger Joe & Karen said...

Hi

If you enjoyed "The Da Vinci Code" then you will love "Angels and Demons". Both my wife and I agreed that it was actually more enjoyable then "The Da Vinci Code".

Take Care

Joe

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home