Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Glass cupcakes!


For something that is less than 3" high, these were expensive in my opinion ($10 EACH). I guess that's what you get when you shop at high-end boutiques. They are quite heavy because the stand, the frosting and the precious cherries are made of exquisite solid glass.
I love 'em so much! Most of the time, I buy memoirs in groups of 4 so that each of my children take with them a little bit of 'me' when they grow up and start a family of their own. Denise and Danielle usually 'shotgun' what they want as soon as I show them what I bought. These delicate ornaments are one of MANY memoirs I am preserving for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home