Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bunnies, candies and sprinkles, oh my!

Mini ceramic bunny dishes....


I love seasonal items, especially Easter-themed stuff. They are the cutest around and I love the pretty pastel colors they come in. I found these mini ceramic bunny dishes for less than $4. I bought all 3 of them! I figure I'll make creme brulee in it for Easter.

Narnia delights!


If you've watched "The Chronicles of Narnia", remember when Edmund gobbled up those turkish delights? Made you want some, didn't it? Well, I stumbled across these at the store. They're deliciously sweet, soft and powdery which reminded me of that part in the movie. I assume that they're quite similar. These candies are called 'Loukoumi'. It's an authentic ancient Byzantine candy recipe that is famous in the Eastern Mediterranean. The candies come flavored in lemon, orange, cinnamon, begamot and rose. The gummy aroma from the candies are from the island of Chios.

Meet a few of my cupcake's best friends. I'm going to buy Easter colored sprinkles today in preparation for our family Easter parties coming up soon! Pics to come as well.

1 comments:

Blogger *karen said...

I didn't know you run a party favors business (been catching up on the candyswap group). That's so cool. Can't wait to see photos of the lotion you make as well.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home