Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Made by Joleen!

I'm so delighted about my newly designed blog site! Joleen of Joleen's Artistic Endeavor's created this design for me! Isn't it gorgeous? I'm so happy right now and it's the most wonderful design I could've ever wanted. She incorporated the 'purple' and the 'cupcake' perfectly. Thank you, Joleen!
FYI, Joleen is a very talented and amazing woman. She's very creative and whenever I visit her site, it makes me feel so cheery inside. She's such a caring person and very professional indeed! I don't remember how I stumbled across her site but I am so glad I did. Once you read her blog, her photos will mesmerize you! It's such an enchanting site and I guarantee you'll agree when you take a peek.
Once again, THANK YOU Joleen!

6 comments:

Blogger Jeanette Jobson said...

Very nice site design. Its clean and crisp. A great job.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so thrilled that you like it!! :) It was incredibly fun for me to design. Thank you for all of your kind words, too! *blush* ;) xo

10:22 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

great job on the banner, joleen! you go, girl!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

Hi! i came across your blog through Joleen as well! Isn't she great! Love your new look btw.

12:36 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i found your site
thru joleen
and i love it!
not only the graphics
(which are amazingly cute!)
but the blog itself
is very interesting...
i'll be back
:)

8:28 AM  
Blogger *karen said...

Whoa...nice site. I like it a lot!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home