Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Quick snack

Whenever I want a quick and easy snack, I fry up some frozen lumpia and it hits the spot! I love finger food and with lumpia, you can add whatever you want into it and it always tastes great. What fried food isn't, huh?
Well today, I made this recipe and it knocked the socks off my family! I used sweet ginger chili sauce for dipping and it was out of this world. I've never made the pancit part but I'm sure it's yummy as well. You might think there's a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be pleased with the results. It's worth the all the work.


Shanghai Lumpia

2 comments:

Blogger *karen said...

That recipe sounds delicious. Have you tried banana lumpia? Mmmmm, mmmmm...banana lumpia. :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

I heart banana lumpia especially when it has that brown sugar syrup all over it! YUMMY

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home