Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Colored sushi wrappers...

Every now and then, I like to check out www.strangenewproducts.com and trust me, some of the things I see are REALLY strange...Like the 'penis stretcher.' If you want to know more about it, check it out yourself because I really don't want to comment on it! hehehe
Well, I did find something that I'd love to get my hands on. Colored sushi wrappers. I love sushi especially homemade sushi my mom makes. I've tried my hand at making it and it's no easy task but I think something like this would give me the courage to try it again. I wonder if they come in purple. They're available at www.friedas.com.
I need to blog more about cupcakes soon!

5 comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! What a brilliant idea to have coloured sushi wrapper...couldn't find it here in Singapore.

11:07 PM  
Blogger *karen said...

That's totally cool. Btw, I made a cupcake themed embroidery piece for you.I'll get around to sending it soon.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Bri Ana said...

I saw these at the super schmancy restaurant supply this weekend and was totaly shocked... and yet intrigued... :)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

mastering sushi takes time :) i was pretty messy the first two times :) now, i'm better at it.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

yeah.where's the cupcake? :D

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home