Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Candy Swappers Round #2


It's ON, again! Round 2 of Candy Swappers has been officially announced by Mariko. The deadline to sign up is May 12 so hurry up and check it out if you love snail mail, sweeties and getting to know wonderful people. (i.e. Karen)
This month's theme is 'Spring Fever'. Basically, you would swap for candies that remind you of Spring, are packaged in Spring colors or only sold during Spring. My last swap went well and Mariko made a few slight changes to help prevent against reoccuring flakers or as she politely called them 'busy people.' It's not a secret swap anymore. So sign up and let the goodies roll!

10 comments:

Blogger Dreamer said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for your comment! Glad to know I'm not alone and that I'm not the only one who wants to squeeze puppies because they're so darn cute! (key word "wants", I don't think puppies actually liked to be squeezes lol).

1:05 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Sounds really interestig, we don't have such 'activities' here in Singapore. Do you keep all the wrappers or merely swopping wrappers?

Is this like a hobby? Thanks for enlightening me :P

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

Souns like fun. I just went to join.

10:05 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Shionge-You keep and eat all the candy you receive...It's fun! It's an international swap so you should have no problems signing up!

3:49 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Chloe-I'm so glad you signed up! It's really neat to receive candies from other people, especially if you're not able to get it locally, like I was!

9:51 PM  
Blogger *karen said...

Where did you go?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hi Purplecupcake! It has been a while since you last posted on your blog.

Hope you are fine and well - Happy Mother's Day on Sunday, 14 May 2006.

:D

6:25 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

I can't wait! I LOVE candy! Hope you get lots of goodies!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

sounds like a great idea! wow! :) thank you for dropping by my blog !

11:05 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I would love to join this but I can't figure out how to do it. I know it's too late to join for May but could I go ahead and join for June? Crystal and I both think it would be alot of fun.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home