Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Swap craze here I cometh!

Remember my blog about Candy Swappers? Well, that was my first taste of the swapping life and I think there's no turning back from the swapping scene! I have that habit. I participated in May's Foodie Swap. This month's theme is '3 things you can't live without.' That's hard because I can't live without many food things, so I will have to limit it to just 3. Fine!
Joleen also suggested the Color-iffic swap, and I think I just may participate in that one. I missed the 'purple' themed swap. Shucks!
I just hope I don't go into swap overload where I end up committing to too many swaps at one time. I seriously don't want to flake out on anyone. I was thinking of becoming a 'swap angel', too! We'll see how that turns out.

2 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooooh, good luck! it's very easy to overcommit. i know. ;)

7:08 AM  
Blogger *karen said...

I can already tell you'd be an awesome swap partner.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home