Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yummy dessert erasers...


I've seen people blog about these erasers from time to time and I always think to myself "I want those, too!" Oddly, I've never ordered them yet...so many things to do so little time to do them. I've also been wanting to order cupcake earrings but haven't done so, either. You can get these at www.fredflare.com. Aren't they the cutest? I'm a sucker for anything in cute packaging especially if it has anything to do with sweets! I buy up candies just because they're limited editions and simply if it's just darn cute, or kawaii. It's a bad habit as you will soon learn that I have many bad habits.

14 comments:

Blogger Mika said...

I love those, and I have them! I got mine from a cute gal who runs The Paper Princess. That is too cool that FredFlare has them. That site is dangerous!! :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, they are super cute. I have the two on the far left. :) I bought them from http://www.thepaperprincess.com/. :) I also buy candy because it's cute. I have a drawer with candy from japanese book/gift shops that I will never eat. lol

11:07 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Hehehe, I was thinking of deleting that embarrassing post..Thanks for your support though...It still looks like that!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I used to love those things when I was a child. They were so cute :-)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Oh my gosh! I hope my eyes are not deceiving me - looks yummy :P

5:39 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey! I followed a link to here. Fun stuff! Cute blog!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

I know!! I must have those erasers! I saw some other dessert ones on another site. They inspired me to buy eraser clay and make chocolate erasers (yum!).

6:15 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Oh these are too!! cute, These are a MUST HAVE.......!!!
Your words are so encouraging and kind, I wanted to again say Thank you, come for coffee any time..........."Gotta go place my order!"

9:24 PM  
Blogger *karen said...

You should check out http://mypapercrane.com and see the food softies she creates.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Leni said...

Oh wow, they look brilliant.

1:40 PM  
Blogger heather said...

I saw some of the cutest key chain candy lipglosses on QVC. I almost ordered them.
You would love that. :)
Thanks for coming by my blog!

6:54 AM  
Blogger G said...

wow those are darling. Great post!

1:56 PM  
Blogger RockerJewlz said...

I make purple cupcake earrings! I couldn't believe I found a blog about purple cupcakes!

How fun...see 'em at rockerjewlz.etsy.com.

Tasty!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, have you seen the chocolate scented cookie erasers?? Yummy!!

http://host.pappapak10.com/~kidseras/category_8/Scented-Erasers.htm

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home