Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays and a special ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays!  In lieu of my absence from blogging, I've been pretty busy making memories with my first born grandson.  YES, I said it.....MY GRANDSON.  God said to me, "Let me give you the most happiest miracle I could possibly give you."



This bundle of joy was born on March 7, 2012 and he's the shining light of God's ubiquitous blessing in my life.  He's my constant reminder that God loves me, and that my family is a strong bond that some only dream of having.   Although he is nearly 10 months now, this is one of the very first pictures I took of him and I am sharing this beautiful picture with you.

May God bless each and every one of you who read this post as I am cyber-sending my love and prayers....lol  Most especially, during the holiday season, may you be safe and have a very prosperous New Year.

3 comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya!!!!! I swing by just to wish you Happy New Year and what a joy to read this. Congratulation :D I am a March baby too...so happy for you ;D

3:55 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Every year you wish me a Happy New Year :) You're such a sweet friend, Shionge!
March babies are such a blessing as you are definitely one of them!

7:38 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home