Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this post reaches anyone who had religiously followed me from years ago....God Bless You! I'm hoping it reaches a dear friend, So Shiok! I received an email from her not too long ago but I never was able to post or reply.

With the rise and fall of Myspace, and the uproar of Twitter and Facebook...I've decided to return to my blog and continue where I may have left off. I miss everyone here and the sincerity of everyone's comments. FB and those other social networks has become dangerous, mean and impersonal. Oh, how I miss this place! Yes, I have been through A LOT! Would you like to hear about it?

1 comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hi Hi Hi!!! :)

You know I have always kept your link and I've always thought just how you might have been.

So how are you my dear friend and indeed a surprise to see your comment at my blog.

I am fine and well and busy busy busy as usual.

Lots to catch up for sure and most importantly I want toknow how have you been. You take care and fill me in with the latest ya :D

Hugs....BIg HUGS!!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home