Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I got tagged!

Jairam (a sweet girl I've come to know through blogging) is officially the first person to 'tag' me. I've read about people being tagged to do meme's and had always wished I could be tagged for something. So to Jairam, thank you!

Ten simple things that make me smile and say "Life is good!"

1. Hearing my kids call out 'Mommy' for any reason.
2. Feeling the warmth of my husband's body when I sleep at night.
3. Knowing my father is happy and in good health.
4. Doing a good deed for a total stranger and seeing them smile.
5. The sale of any of my homemade bath and beauty products or party favors.
6. The sound of my kids laughing and getting along with one another.
7. My husband telling me to go shopping without a spending limit.
8. Making dates with my friends to go to the beauty salon for hair coloring, pedicures and what-nots.
9. Being alone in my car, blasting my favorite CD and (embarassing myself by) singing outloud.
10. Meeting wonderful people, like you, through blogging.

I'm tagging Karen, Purple Girl, Coconut & Lime, Pink Lucy, Suzanne R., Stepped In Cupcake Batter, The Baker's Rack, Aimee Roo, Pradeep, and of course, Shionge. However, if anyone else wants to join in, do so and let me know so I could read what you posted.

20 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your list, and your new icon! happy weekend :)
~mindy

7:34 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

What a lovely post :-)
makes me feel all happy and warm.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

Okay, I consider myself tagged. :-) I'll get to that in a little while. You have so many nice things in your life, it makes me feel good to read about them.

9:00 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

those were great top tens! hope you don't mind me stopping by....did Heather give you your letter yet? I did mine, she gave me the letter U.....

2:51 PM  
Blogger niceheart said...

Hi purple cupcake. My girlfriend also likes the colour purple.

I also like #6 on your list. :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yo isn't it great about blogging, we will never be 'lonely' :P

Yup, I do wish I could go on a spending spree 'approved' by hubby and not have a limit. But I'm too 'soft' to burst his pocket hahah....happy blogging.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

I love your site... so purpleish and all that lol..

10:11 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

great list! :) luckily i'm not tagged *LOL*

11:31 PM  
Blogger Pradeep Puranik said...

Hmmm... you tagged me. I shall do this for you right here, if you don't mind.

Ten simple things that make me smile and say "Life is good!":

1. The fact that I am alive
2. Thinking about my dreamgirl
3. Talking to friends
4. Watching kids laugh and play
5. Reading my favourite books
6. Writing my compositions
7. A home, sweet home
8. Watching Cartoon Network
9. Watching the rainbow
10. My intensity (although others might find it a pain sometimes)

Cheers!

5:31 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

pradeep-your list just made my day..thank you for participating. you're truly a special person!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Marathon Someday said...

Love your blog - and this entry in particular! You really are "super mom!".

Thanks so much for your comment in my blog - it made my day.

6:28 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I posted mine!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for tagging me! I love your list and would love to find out more about these homemade bath & beauty products!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I just thought I'd say NICE BLOG!! I'm obsessed with purple too.

A purple cupcake from the Magnolia Bakery in NYC would make me weep.
:O)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

nice ones cupcake...and Im glad u included the bloggers in there too :)

Keshi.

11:23 PM  
Blogger j said...

hey ms purple, great list. it was a pleasure to tag you. i have a new list, sort of a meme. you may want to try it out too ;)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Great List. I also posted my 10.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

OMG, I have never been tagged before, I am so excited..........How fun.....I will do this in the next day or so and with a big smile.........I just want to take a moment and think about it......Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Can I bribe you with a cookie while you wait??

6:26 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I am so excited, I was away for a few days and came back to such a pleasant surprise..........Thank you

6:35 AM  
Blogger G said...

I love that list. pitter patter goes my heart

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home