Purple Cupcake -->

~A story about a girl's insatiable obsession with purple, cupcakes, and everything else in between! However, most recently, Nyjah.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year traditions and beliefs

With the new year creeping up on us, I've pondered about cultural traditions that are practiced to bring in good luck, financial gain, new careers and healthy lives.  For a long time, my favorite tradition is ensuring that you have a substantial amount of money inside your wallet which in turn guarantees having money throughout the upcoming year.

However, year after year, all I ever want is the thought of knowing that my family is happy and healthy.  With the addition of Nyjah in my family, the notion of good health is even more dominant in my prayers to God.

The years added to my tenure has taken its toll on my physical being and it's time that I finally become proactive and change my lifestyle.  Here's to my 2013 resolution!

Happy New Year everybody :)



2 comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Happy New Year Ms. PurpleCupcake :D

3:56 PM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! May your new year be prosperous and may you be blessed in every way :)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home